Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sneak Peak

This is a quick look at a project that will be in the post by Friday.
I have been working on it for about a month and only have to quilt and bind it then post it to the (hopefully) happy receiver.
I also still have to give it a wash to get rid of the pencil marks.

I know I am not the best blogger but I am just so busy at the moment with heaps of soap orders and looking after a very active toddler. I will try to be better, I truly will but with another baby due on 25 March I may also just stay the same...

3 comments:

Mands said...

Looks great Bec - I absolutely love the combination of embroidery and patchwork. Can't wait to see the finished dolly quilt!

Kylie said...

Looks lovely Bec - sounds like you have been busy - would love to catch up and meet when you are in town for an OB appointment (that is if you are coming back to WW for #2) Congratulations by the way, Sam will make a great Brother.

Lily Mulholland said...

Oooh embroidery! Mine has a teeny bit too. And I used your b'day FQ for the backing of my quilt. It fit perfectly with my theme colours :)

Can't wait for the big reveal!