I am jumping on the bandwagon and doing something nice for strangers.
I found my idea here: Marianne's Art Blog
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment and then commit to do the same on their blog.
Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment. I am willing to post overseas (I am in Australia), but remember you must committ on your blog to do the same to others.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Welcome to everyone. I will however, make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog, BUT there is no guarantees.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Well I am hoping that this counts. I have had this litte jewellery making kit at home for a while and finally got around to making them up. It wasn't too hard, just a bit fiddly, decorating them and then glueing on the bail (silver thing).
Monday, April 13, 2009
This is a HUGE thank you to 3 lovely ladies that I know through an online quilting group that I am a part of.
This just came in the mail for Jess and it is from 3 of her "EB Aunties".
You are just the loveliest. She loves it already.