Monday, August 17, 2009

Lucky in every way today.

I have lots of photos today.
The first is of my latest win in blogland.
I couldn't believe it... I won a beautiful set of Heather Bailey fabrics, a Heather Bailey Pattern for a baby stacking game, a raggedy flower pattern and a lovely handmade pincushion. I just can't believe my luck.










Then these are the best photo's of all. I took some pictures of Jess and Sam today on our new finally finished deck that took 6 months to build, it was such a beautiful sunny day.
Jess turned 5 months yesterday and I cannot believe how time flies and how fast they grow.












One of her favourite pasttimes is sucking on her fingers.








And then there's spending time with her big brother.






She just has to see him and she smiles and laughs.
Sam loves to hold her hand and put on different hats to make her laugh.

1 comment:

Lily Mulholland said...

Gorgeous in every way! It's just beautiful to see your children love each other - we are both very blessed. And lucky you with your win!