Thursday, April 29, 2010

DO YOU EQ???

I don't but I may have to start

A brand new version of Electric Quilt Software is coming out soon and I will have to get myself a copy.
There is so much you can do with EQ that your quilt designing and colour choosing will be a breeze.

You can design new blocks, put old blocks together, work out how much fabric you need. See what what your colour scheme looks like.

Basically one big design wall for your quilting pleasure.

It comes with everything you need to get started, just install it into your computer and and the world is your quilting oyster.

For more information you can go here or here.

1 comment:

SewSofie said...

Sounds fantastic!! No more trying to imagine it in your head (thats my design process anyway!). mmm mothers day next week... might have to write an email to a certain Mr.