Sunday, October 03, 2010

**NEXT** Google Reader Simplified

I have a whole stack of blogs on my Google reader.
I sometimes have trouble keeping up with my reading.
Due to my dodgy internet connection I also find that I don't leave alot of comments as it is a slow painful process most days.

However,

I was reading on a blog recently that there is a new way to access your blogs through the Google reader but you actually get to see the complete blog page each time and it is so much easier to access the comment form from there.

As a result I am a very happy blog reader and am able to show a bit more "Love" to all the wonderful bloggers that I love to read.

This is just one blog that gives great instructions on how to use the "Google Next" feature.

GOOGLE NEXT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE SWEET LIFE

5 comments:

Sue said...

That's great news isn't it? I love easier blogging and thanks for trying it out by leaving a comment on my blog.

Kirsty said...

That is a fantastic tool, best thing was I finally worked out how to turn on the bookmarks toolbar. Thanks Bec

BubzRugz said...

Thanks for this link Bec - much easier and I hope it will mean I am spending less time on the computer!!
Hugz

Alisa said...

Thanks so much for the link Bec and I'm so glad it helped make blog reading a little easier for you.

BubzRugz said...

I just put it up yesterday and am using it now.... just have to revisit and make sure I am 'following' so it picks them up - making life much easier
Hugz